- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, website, company .)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use our website contact forms
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How do we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage our relationship with you
- Email you regarding our relationship with you and to inform you about our services
If you agree, Our Company will not share any data with other organisations without your explicit prior consent.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data within the EU, within encrypted services which are hosted by Amazon AWS EU. No data is stored outside of the EU and data is not shared with any third parties.
Our Company will keep your data personal data as long as we maintain a relationship with you or your company, once a relationship has ceased we will delete your data, subject to regulatory or legal requirements for us to maintain records or an audit trail.
Our Company would like to send you information about our services that we think may be relevant to you. If you have agreed that we contact you, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contact you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitles to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right of erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or from our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files places on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org
- Seeing you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language your prefer and location you are in. A mix or first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addresses your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.